In the first weeks of your pregnancy you can understand that you are pregnant with many symptoms. So, what are these symptoms?
Because of hormonal changes during pregnancy, a number of changes occur in the body. With these symptoms, pregnancy can be understood. The most common pregnancy symptoms are as follows;
1) Menstrual Delay: The menstrual delay, is the first indication that you are pregnant if the menstrual periods are regular. If your menstrual period is repeated within a short period of 15-20 days, you may need to wait 1-2 weeks for learning your baby with pregnancy test or in ultrasound.
2) Light Bleeding: A slight bleeding occurs when the embryo is placed in the uterus. It usually occurs a few days after fertilization. Although it is one of the first signs of pregnancy, some women mix it with menstrual bleeding. However, this bleeding, is much less than the menstrual bleeding and lasts for a short time.
3) Nausea and Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are among the most common pregnancy symptoms. These symptoms can be seen from the 6th week onwards. Nausea and vomiting usually felt in the morning may be a sign of pregnancy.
4) Sensitization to Odor: This is usually a symptom that occurs at the 6th week, with nausea. Sensitization to odor brings along nausea and vomiting. You may be disturbed by the all odors.
5) Taste Receiving Sensivity: In the early period of pregnancy, you can feel the taste more intensely. You may not even eat your favorite dishes during this period.
6) Constantly Feeling Tired: This symptom is intensely felt during the first 3 months of pregnancy. The reason is that the hormone levels in your body suddenly change during pregnancy. When entering the second 3-month period, the body gradually adapts to this change and the sensation of tired disappears.
7) Dizziness: It is one of the most common symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy. As a result of the growth of the uterus in pregnancy, most of the blood in the body goes to the uterus. Adequate blood flow to other organs may not be achieved. Especially when blood don’t reach to the brain enough, a dizziness problem is encountered.
8) Sensitization and Pain in Breasts: After a few weeks from pregnant, sensitization and pain in breasts may be one of the symptoms of pregnancy.
9) Frequent Urination: The need to go to the toilet frequently is one of the symptoms of pregnancy. However, this symptom occurs as the uterus grows. As a result of the pressure on the bladder of the growing uterus, frequent urination is encountered. Also, the color of your urine may be dark yellow and this may also indicate pregnancy.
10) Cramp: As the uterus expands, blood flow to other parts of your body is less. For this reason, cramps in the legs may occur especially at night.
11) Emotional Changes: Emotional ups and downs can be seen in this period since there are intense hormonal changes from the first moments of pregnancy. Sensitivity, easy crying, easy getting angry can occur.
12) Bloating and Constipation: Increased ‘progesterone secretion from the first weeks of pregnancy can cause swelling and constipation.
13) Rise Of Body Temperature: Normal body temperature rise by 1-2 degrees can be considered as an early sign of pregnancy and this situation lasts during pregnancy.
If you have one or more of the above pregnancy symptoms, you can be sure that you are pregnant by taking a pregnancy test from a pharmacy near you. However, the most clear answer to this issue will be given by a obstetrician.